LISOF receives international accreditation from the British Accreditation Council (BAC)
LISOF ACCREDITATION WITH THE BRITISH ACCREDITATION COUNCIL
LISOF, the leaders in fashion education, is thrilled to announce that the institution has received full accreditation by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education (the BAC) in the United Kingdom.
The BAC accredits more than 230 institutions in 19 countries across the world with the remit to oversee further and higher education and ensure that educational and governance standards within the sector are rigorous. LISOF’s accreditation will the first for a South African Fashion and Design School.
The BAC is a non-profit organisation with significant influence on standards and quality for the independent education sector. The BAC is not a membership organisation and is dedicated to ensuring educational quality and compliance within the institutions that they accredit. Gaining BAC accreditation provides our programmes with:
- A globally recognised accreditation mark confirming a high standard of quality assurance
- A benchmark against a set of international quality standards
- Confidence for partner institutions, parents and students
- Ongoing expertise is quality assurance in education
- Regular advise and access to an expert network of global professionals in the educational sector
- A framework to help shape and drive management strategy
- An ethical framework that considers the dignity, diversity and rights of individuals and groups of people
- A transparent and trustworthy quality assurance management process
Choose any one of our full time registered and accredited programmes HERE.