See you in the new year! Study FASHION at LISOF in 2017.
Hey fashionistas, thank-you for another amazing year in fashion. Twenty sixteen has been an interesting one for everyone. Study fashion at LISOF in 2017!
Please note that LISOF campuses are closed from 15 December 2016 until 3rd January 2017.
Any inquiries will only be answered next year.
During the break consider which Fashion Course you want to study at LISOF:
- A Short Course in fashion design, sewing, patterns or make-up 01 powered by MAC Cosmetics, is a great option to learn the fashion fundamentals and an opportunity to become a professional make-up artist. We offer classes on Saturdays at both Pretoria and Johannesburg Campus, which is convenient if you are working.
- A Higher Certificate is a 1 year Full Time Course and is more intensive than a short course, offering a variety of subjects that can give you the skills you need to get started in the fashion industry.
- BA Degrees and Diplomas are 3 year full time (only) courses that are registered and accredited. These include Work-Integrated-Learning with partners of LISOF. (Internships) Upon graduation, the retailer, design house, media house may decide to offer the candidate a job depending on suitability (at their own discretion)
- BCom Fashion Degree is our newly registered and accredited Degree offering the student who has a flair for fashion and strong in numbers an opportunity to move seamlessly into the fashion retail landscape as a Planner, Supply Chain, Business, etc.
- BA Honours is a one year course with 3-5 months PAID work-integrated-learning and an option to study in London with FRA
Happy Holidays and see you in the new year!